Before you book a course please read carefully.
First of all we want to highlight that we run small group courses (max4). We create a bubble in each course we run and everyone should contribute for the safety of the entire group.
The present pandemic situation requires a regular evaluation and flexibility applying those guidelines.
We strongly recommend you:
- Responsible behaviour specially in the last 2 weeks before joining a course
- Track your temperature before last 7 days before joining a course
- Use mask
- We will be measuring body temperature every day
- We need to use masks during our courses. In sailing course its ok no mask once you are on deck with safety distance. (2m)
- We need to disinfect all the surfaces (sailing vessel)
- Strong anti-viral cleaner used to clean the boat once a day
Contingency plan – if there is a suspicion of COVID-19:
- Suspension of activities
- Isolation – eventually suspension of the course
- Follow the DGS (Directorate General of Health) recommendations here>>
You can cancel your booking and be fully refunded when:
- We cannot start the course
- You are COVID-19 positive 2 weeks before your arrival
- You will have to be in quarantine when you return
- Travel against any government bans or warnings
In those situations we fully refund you.
We also strongly recommend you to hire a travel insurance (around 30€) – check here