Explore the blue and land in wilderness places
Dolphin watching in the Atlantic Ocean waters… Canoeing into the magnificent Ria Formosa Nature Reserve.
Landing at the faro International Airport, we’ll gather our bags, and meet as a group for the first time.
Once we’ve all assembled we’ll step aboard of our floating hotel – home for the next 2 weeks.
We will be sailing up to Barbate | Spain. On the way back with stops in Cadiz, Rota, Ayamonte, Vila Real de Santo António and Culatra Island.
Earn a International Crew certificate and a VHF certification.
|LOCATION||Faro, Olhão, Vila Real Santo António. Alcoutim, Ayamonte, Culatra Island, Cadiz and Barbate|
|ACCOMODATION||Onboard a sailing vessel|
|NOT INCLUDED|| |
- 500 nautical mile sail training program across the Golf of Cadiz
- Earn multiple IYT Competen Crew and VHF certification
- Discover Portuguese and Spanish culture
- Study theories of leadership, group dynamics, motivation and more
- Learn passage planning, sail theory, navigation and meteorology
- Multiple overnight sailing opportunities
- Minimum 18 years old
- High school graduate